Author Topic: What's up y'all, Caveman from Baroque Bros here  (Read 2050 times)

guest5614

What's up y'all, Caveman from Baroque Bros here
« on: May 10, 2015, 03:30:15 AM »
Just wanted to introduce myself and tell y'all a little about myself. Baroque Bros is a channel I started with my friend Sonicega to explore the origins of modern day gaming through the way of old school, retro games. We play NES, Super NES, N64, Genesis, etc. So if that's something your into, come on and give us a visit! You won't be disappointed.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYV_xeFzcGJyY-_5pC4Fj8g

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What's up y'all, Caveman from Baroque Bros here
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 05:21:28 AM »
Welcome to RVG!  I've subscribed to your channel to check things out. 
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

guest5614

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 05:23:55 AM »
Cool man. Thanks for giving me a try.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 21:22:37 PM »
Hello,

Welcome aboard..

We are Youtuber friendly here... feel free to post all your retro related videos.. all we ask is the odd mention on your channel in return oh and post a little around the site..
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest5614

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 22:20:25 PM »
Quote from: "zapiy"
Hello,

Welcome aboard..

We are Youtuber friendly here... feel free to post all your retro related videos.. all we ask is the odd mention on your channel in return oh and post a little around the site..
Oh absolutely. Thanks a lot man.

guest5614

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 01:40:40 AM »
What's up everybody? Just letting y'all know I have new episodes up, so make sure to check them out! See ya there.

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 12:12:18 PM »
So great videos there fella, love the double commentary from you guys :71:, I'm not a big NES fan and wondering will you guys be sticking the NES? or plan to cover other systems in the future?, although the NES has a collection that could last years just thought I'd just ask.

guest5614

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 12:43:46 PM »
Quote from: "Greyfox"
So great videos there fella, love the double commentary from you guys :71:, I'm not a big NES fan and wondering will you guys be sticking the NES? or plan to cover other systems in the future?, although the NES has a collection that could last years just thought I'd just ask.
Thanks for watching first of all! We will be doing pretty much all the mainstream consoles up to ps2. So NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, N64, etc.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal