Happy Easter from where ever you are :)

Started by Greyfox, April 05, 2015, 13:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyfox

Just wanted to wish every a Happy Easter today, I'm sure if it is Easter in many countries around the world but it is here and to celebrate , I created this little retro Gaming Basket of fun for you.

Which one's your favorite egg?

[align=center:2tr5k4pw][/align:2tr5k4pw]

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Happy Easter guys and awesome pic Darren.  :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Cheers pal, I thought I'd do something different, and a lovely bowl full of eggs and re-skinned with some proper art lol.

vandro

Shadowrunner

Greyfox

Well it's that time again to wish you all a happy Easter again, wow another year already ehh? , hope you all have a wonderful Easter and don't stuff yer faces with Easter eggs this year...again lol..

So I decided to do a nice little Easter images of my favourite computing machines, enjoy ..

[center:dkoa1uhz][/center:dkoa1uhz]

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

vandro

Cryptic33

Happy Easter guys!

Great artwork again Darren. My favourite, from the first post, is the one outside the basket. What does that bee (presumably) represent?
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Greyfox

Cryptic33

Quote from: "Greyfox"Thanks very Much fella :67:

Thanks, that makes perfect sense and what a fantastic icon! I only had very brief dealings with the ST but, wanted one all the same. It was a great machine. I really like that icon, so appropriate and clever!
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks