TeletextR youtube Channel

Started by Carlos, March 07, 2015, 14:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlos

A new project, Hope to put together a short series of teletext pages every month, covering all sorts. Need ideas and contributions- and Subscribers!

Can You help?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLgYlC ... 8-riHrJdTw

Here is Issue 1 - March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgsAVxcGp4

zapiy

I think thats a bloody awesome idea fella..

:113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Carlos

Cheers zap, beginning to panic though, only have two subscribers lol

zapiy

Give it time, Rome and all that lol..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Just subscribed and watched your first video. I like it :113:

Carlos

Thanks @Shadowrunner April edition should be bigger & better.  :111:

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Carlos

Greyfox

Ive subbed too pal, loved the first issue, brought back some great memories.

Carlos

Nice one @Greyfox a nice comment too.  :111:

I am looking for a review of... anything,  to be included in the April edition. I can block it up on the screen. It would just need to be short enough to fit on a text screen. Any takers?

zapiy

Carlos

hi zap, it has to go on one teletext page :21:

about two or three paragraphs, I will link some examples

obviously I can do more than one page- but its nil commitment.

zapiy

I will knock a few up for you pal.

Carlos

Cheers @zapiy they can be about anything at all.  :113:

zapiy

Quote from: "Retrotext"hi zap, it has to go on one teletext page :21:

about two or three paragraphs, I will link some examples

obviously I can do more than one page- but its nil commitment.

How are these for a start pal?

Sturmwind (Dreamcast)

This game oozes quality, it deserves to be in your collection so get over to Duranik and get your order in, you wont be disappointed and you will also be supporting not only one of the finest homebrew devs around but the scene in general.

9/10Defenders Of Oasis (Sega GameGear)

DoO is an enjoyable little game although its all pretty standard stuff for RPGs and although the game looks pretty enough, doesn't have any annoying flaws and is generally quite pleasant to play, its not quite an essential GG title for most I'd say but is worth getting if your a fan of RPGs or want one for your GG.

7/10