Pixel Nation Issue 2

Started by guest4342, April 19, 2012, 11:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Just got my copy of issue 2 today.  Looks great,  I'll let you know what I think after I read it. ;D

Greyfox

Quote from: "The Laird"The Atari articles are particularly good  ;D

Yes I second that..epic content..

Shadowrunner

So I read through most of this on the weekend and like the first issue a great read for sure. As much as I wanna make some smart ass comment about the Atari stuff I gotta hand it to you Laird. Amazing job, it was clearly wrote by someone with a passion for the brand and the history. Looking forward to issue 3 now. 8)

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"So I read through most of this on the weekend and like the first issue a great read for sure. As much as I wanna make some smart ass comment about the Atari stuff I gotta hand it to you Laird. Amazing job, it was clearly wrote by someone with a passion for the brand and the history. Looking forward to issue 3 now. :)

I am really glad you liked it!!!

TL

BUMP!

Anyone here who doesn't own this yet what are you waiting for?

Go buy it now because once the stock runs out it won't be reprinted and the money goes to fund all future issues!

TrekMD

Thanks for the bump!  I just bought it.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DreamcastRIP

So Pixel Nation is no more then...
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"So Pixel Nation is no more then...

Really? Well that sucks! I was really looking forward to issue 3.

TL

Yes its dead. I am not going into the reasons why here.

Shame as issue 3 was done.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Yes its dead. I am not going into the reasons why here.

Shame as issue 3 was done.

Well that sucks, particularly if the third issue had been finished.  I'm guessing whatever the problem was prevented the release of this last issue.

Greyfox

They should release issue 3 digitally, rather than print and at least try and recoup some money, after all those freelancers got paid for there work, I'm sure allot of people would buy it..

TL

Pixel Nation has now changed hands, so issue 3 will be coming out.

More news very soon!  :D

Greyfox

great stuff..hopefully they'll get it right this time round..with some spic content, other than yours Laird! ;)

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "The Laird"Pixel Nation has now changed hands, so issue 3 will be coming out.

More news very soon!  :)

TrekMD