Positives & Negatives

Started by TrekMD, November 26, 2014, 14:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vandro

Sonic negatives? Erm perhaps not enough of tails?

deKay

Quote from: "vandro"Sonic negatives? Erm perhaps not enough of tails?

Woah there brother, step yoself back. Not ENOUGH Tails?!

That's crazy talk.

zapiy

lol, thats what i love about these vids.. they certainly split opinion. :21:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Exactly!  They start discussion.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

sloan

A little late to this thread.I think VCS Pac Man got a bad rap. Do not try to compare it to the arcade game of the same name. It is its own game, and a fairly good one at that. I got it when it came out and was never disappointed in it. Was just glad to be able to play it at home for once.

TrekMD

I think Atari's Pac-Man can best be described as a clone rather than a proper port of the arcade. 

TrekMD

Saturn

Quote from: "TrekMD"OK, so how about we look at another "Positives" video.  This time, let's look at Back to the Future for the NES!

[align=center:3vu4y4nn]Back to the Future (NES) - Positives - Rerez[/align:3vu4y4nn]
I played this game so much it almost made me ill to hit the power button lol. Was my only new game for a long time and even after losing interest I forced myself to play it endlessly. Ironically, I want to play it now decades later after watching that video :p
Time to break out the emu 8)

TrekMD

This is one tough game to find positive about.  Desert Bus can certainly be a boring game.  So, let's see how well Rerez does at finding positives...

Saturn

Ha, I'm glad somebody found some positives for Desert Bus lol. I did a 12 minute stint with it when it was first available on the net and felt that was sufficient. Someone at gamehacking.org made a patch or hack to keep the bus driving straight so it could be "played" unattended. Iirc, when you reach Las Vegas you get ONE point. Then, it's back to Tuscon for an additional point. I tried the other games in this bundle but they weren't to my taste, to put it nicely :P
May burn it to disk and play again on my JVC Xeye but am fairly certain burning the cd will take longer. :p

TrekMD

It certainly is a game that takes a lot of dedication!  I mean, you have to sit 16 hours to get two points!  I wonder who has the record!  LOL

TrekMD

Thought I'd revive this thread.  Rerez has looked at a game that everyone hates because of how bad it is and he looks for positives!  The game?  Superman 64!