Author Topic: Greetings from Sweden  (Read 1377 times)

guest5366

Greetings from Sweden
« on: November 19, 2014, 22:05:34 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonatan. Game Boy (classic only) collector from Sweden.
I play games for pretty much all systems, but i do not collect anything in the same way as Game Boy.

My ultimate goal is to complete a collection of every game released in Europe for Game Boy. Complete in very good- to perfect condition. This goal is nearly impossible, and the journey has been long and there is still a long way to go.

Hopefully by joining this forum i can get to know some new fellow collectors, any maybe even acquire some new games for my collection. Mainly the UK-only games, such as Lock n' Chase and Tumble Pop.

Best regards
//J

Offline Shadowrunner

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Sweden
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 22:32:37 PM »
Welcome :) Good luck on the collection, hopefully you can get some help with it here.

Offline TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 01:01:26 AM »
Hi Jonatan and welcome to RVG!  Best of luck completing your collection of GameBoy games!  We do have a section for collections where you could post what you have and show us your progress as you get more games.  By the way, any interest in writing GB game reviews?  We have only a few games reviewed for the system and it would be great to have someone to contribute more. 
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 07:28:10 AM »
Welcome aboard fella and it's great to see another collector going for a complete collection on one system.

Any help we or I can give you will certainly be forth coming.
Good luck.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal