Retro Zone

Started by llayboy, October 24, 2014, 10:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llayboy

Hi guys

A while ago I started a new show as part of my production company Time for Toast Productions called Retro Zone.

This is the show where anything retro gets looked at. Whether that be games, music, movies, board games etc. Anything is possible on this show.

If this sounds like something you are interested in watching then please check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/ukretrozone

As always if you had any comments or feedback regarding the show please let me know in the comments here or on the videos.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :-)

zapiy

Thanks for sharing i will take a look.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Cool, I've subscribed. Thanks for letting us know.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

llayboy

I've just released a new episode showing when I visited the London Film and Comic Con last month.

This will be my last episode for a little while. I will reveal why in due time :-)

http://youtu.be/3cPLWwU6WX8

TrekMD

That looks like a great event and the guests that attended were all excellent!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

Very Nice Video fella, well covered :)

llayboy

Thanks for the comments guys glad you enjoyed the episode :-)

Greyfox

Subbed to the channel mate, hope to see more :113:

You can be blown away here! by my YouTube channel, lousy plug I know, but I'm a sneak like that lol.

llayboy

Love the music on your page. I've subscribed to you :-)

Shadowrunner

Great video, love seeing all the costumes :)

llayboy

Thanks everyone for your kind words on my latest video.

The cosplayers do make events like this. The passion and love really comes through

Greyfox

Quote from: "llayboy"Love the music on your page. I've subscribed to you :-)

Glad to liked the sparkly lights and fireworks. The gas thing was my aim to have it as a games review channel to begin with back in the day, and when I discovered nobody was really covering the stuff I actually wanted to see, it evolved into something completely different lol, but I might one day return to doing game reviews, now that I have the setup sorted.

llayboy

You should I'm finding it really fun and it gives me the chance to work through my collection

zapiy

Great video fella. Have subscribed using the main RVG channel. Must put more videos on there.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

llayboy

Cool thank you for subscribing :-)