Arcade USA

Started by Willie!, October 12, 2014, 03:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I don't have one of those tabletop units but I have noticed that the battery cover is missing in the ones I've seen.  Cool to see someone has created replacements.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Great work as always pal..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

I have actually been thinking of getting one of those clones.  They are not cheap to find either, I must say.  Is that diagnostic cart you used something that comes with the Masterplay clone?  BTW, pretty cool that you're using a Genesis controller and not even a 2600 joystick!

TrekMD

I remember seeing Lunar Lander in the arcades.  I was never much good at it!  LOL

Frogger!  That song is funny.  Go froggie, go!  :)  Of all the versions on that video, the Supercharger version for the 2600 trumps them all for me. 

TrekMD

Tep really did an fantastic job with Pac-Man Arcade for the 5200.  The original version is really well done but he created a version that is much closer to the arcade.  Even the ghost logic was written to match the arcade version. 

Willie!

Have a old 5200 controller that has bad pots?  Lets make a paddle controller!
http://youtu.be/m4VsL6SVBdU

zapiy

Love this fella. Great work. A mention for us possible please?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Willie!

Quote from: "zapiy"Love this fella. Great work. A mention for us possible please?

Oky dokey :)Â