Arcade USA

Started by Willie!, October 12, 2014, 03:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Looking forward to the live stream, Willie. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

davyk

Quote from: Willie! on May 13, 2021, 02:51:33 AM
Quote from: davyk on May 12, 2021, 13:50:54 PM

I don't mind videos being posted if they prompt a discussion. Any comment I have made has apparently fallen on deaf ears. I see no value in posting any video clip if there is little to no response.  Most of us have YT subscriptions after all.

Sorry about that, I am very bad at responding, even on my own video comments :P.    But none the less, I will not post any more vids.  I am considering not posting to any forums at all now, just to my Twitter and Facebook pages. 

I'm pretty sure I have watched some of your content on YT. I probably even subbed at one point but I recently un-subbed from practically everything as I was getting snowed under with notifications!!!  I certainly remember enjoying your content at any rate.  Your old hardware overviews are very good. (e.g. Stunt Cycle)

Willie!

I love my stunt cycle console :)  one of my favorites in my collection that I frequently still play.

zapiy

I would love one, just never seen one for sale over here.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Willie!

Quote from: zapiy on May 15, 2021, 10:01:35 AM
I would love one, just never seen one for sale over here.

I have two CIB, the ATari one and the Sear Motocross one :)  Had a loose third one I repaired but gave that one to a friend :)

davyk

It was a shame the game for the Atari 2600 was never released. It was all ready to go and then it got mired in development hell after management wanted it changed into a Dukes of Hazzard game but they messed about so long it was abandoned. :(

I really like the look of the old classic Atari dedicated consoles. There were a lot of Pong consoles with different modes  but there's the Stunt Cycle one and a Video Pinball console with Breakout on the machine too.

The Pong consoles on sale here were all copies made by different companies - but I never saw the Atari ones.

Willie!

Quote from: davyk on May 16, 2021, 14:49:19 PM
It was a shame the game for the Atari 2600 was never released. It was all ready to go and then it got mired in development hell after management wanted it changed into a Dukes of Hazzard game but they messed about so long it was abandoned. :(

I really like the look of the old classic Atari dedicated consoles. There were a lot of Pong consoles with different modes  but there's the Stunt Cycle one and a Video Pinball console with Breakout on the machine too.

The Pong consoles on sale here were all copies made by different companies - but I never saw the Atari ones.

I have two CIB Atari Video Pinball consoles as well, the white one and wood grain :)

Willie!

Wow, Intellidiscs for the Atari 5200 is awesome!   This is just a pic from my video, not posting the vid here 😛.  Cant wait for a physical release of this!

TrekMD

That game does look and sound fantastic! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...