Arcade USA

Started by Willie!, October 12, 2014, 03:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Love it fella.

Want lol..

Also any chance of a small ad on the end of your vids?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That does looks amazing! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Willie!

Quote from: "zapiy"Love it fella.

Want lol..

Also any chance of a small ad on the end of your vids?

Could you send me a logo and I can put it in my vids :)


zapiy

Will do chap, what's your views on the VGS system. I know your close to the team so be nice to get some views.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Willie!

Quote from: "zapiy"Will do chap, what's your views on the VGS system. I know your close to the team so be nice to get some views.

I have chosen to remain silent on this subject.  I already have been getting trolled quite a bit for supporting the system and my bud SocalMike.  Maybe sometime in the future when its all over and past I may talk about it once the witch hunters have calmed down :)

TrekMD

Sounds like a good idea to avoid the pitchforks for the moment.  Even if Halloween is getting closer.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


zapiy

Yeah I know how you feel, I have hardly followed the bad side of this. I have my own opinions which you can read here. I hope they are not seen as witch hunting. I don't understand why some people over react to this stuff.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Willie!

http://youtu.be/ot4FtWysj6E

Zapiy - have you sent a logo yet for me to put in my vids for RVG?  Also, could you send me a audio bumper for the RVG pocast I could put in some of my podcasts?  Intarivisions, Atari 5200 Super Podcast, ColecoVisions

TrekMD

Lock'N'Chase!  That's a fun game.  Love the Intellivision port.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Willie!


zapiy

Quote from: "Willie!"http://youtu.be/ot4FtWysj6E

Zapiy - have you sent a logo yet for me to put in my vids for RVG?  Also, could you send me a audio bumper for the RVG pocast I could put in some of my podcasts?  Intarivisions, Atari 5200 Super Podcast, ColecoVisions

Will send you a pm mate.

Loving the latest vids.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC


TrekMD

I never go to play this game in the sitting cabinet version.  The arcades where I lived only had the stand up versions.  Needless to say, I enjoyed this because it was a cool vector game and because it was Star Trek.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...