Arcade USA

Started by Willie!, October 12, 2014, 03:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Quote from: Willie! on January 09, 2021, 02:57:13 AM
My thoughts and some additional perspective on this recent book by UKMike of RetroGamingRoundup - Smoke and Mirrors, The Rise and Fall of a Serial Antipreneur
https://youtu.be/gal6D9BtL3s

Wow, Willie, I don't think I knew about all that you went through with this.  Very sorry. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Willie!

Checking out MyArcade's Retro Champ! Its not for everyone and I avoided getting one until I had several viewers request I do a video...ugh... well here it is and its only my opinion of it :P
https://youtu.be/Bh-LOU38Wkk

onthinice

At first I was thinking what the heck. LOL. But by the end of the video my opinion changed for the better.
I have a number of NES games and they just sit on the shelf because I really do not want to hook up a system to play. This looks like a perfect fit for me.

Thank you so much for your honest review.

Willie!

Playin' the ole shell game with a Pac-Man Theme :)
https://youtu.be/AHlaRyqxpgM

zapiy

Lol, you crack me up fella.

Must say they look cool but not sure I would need them hehe.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Willie!

Josh is back checking out Spelunker in this New Homebrew Highlights segment!
https://youtu.be/6zrs3ogwtdU

Willie!

Playing some Astro Pinball from the Vtech CreatiVision!
https://youtu.be/cCi1g9WVnI4

TrekMD

That game looks pretty cool!  I love video pinball games.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


onthinice

Really cool and I never knew of the Vtech CreatiVision.

Willie!

The MicroVision gets a brand new screen!
https://youtu.be/XGIuU7PY7L4

TrekMD

Nice upgrade.  Curious to see the backlit one!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Willie!

Finishing off the series of Taco Bell Atari Arcade Promotional CD's with Lunar Lander!
https://youtu.be/DThvk9tnJyE

Willie!

Interesting Pac Man game on the old TRS80!
https://youtu.be/8zemLPaz2vs

Willie!

Installing a updated screen with Backlight on my ole MicroVision!
https://youtu.be/bFlwHf1UOsY

Willie!

Bump'n and Jump'n in this episode of IntelliCade!
https://youtu.be/eoYbETLpXeg