Video Game Market
Leeds Town Hall:
Victoria Hall and Bargain Basement

Saturday 7th February 2015

Open 11am - 7pm
1,000s Of Video Games
Collectibles, Merch & more
Everything From Spectrum, SNES, Dreamcast To PlayStation 4

Fed up of missing the bargains at the car boot sales? Annoyed at the frequent bidding wars on online auction sites? Prefer to inspect your item before buying? You're in luck!

On Saturday 7th February 2015 RetroCollect is hosting the second UK Video Game Market in the centre of Leeds. This event will host a wide range of traders and private sellers each with their own stock of video games - old and new - allowing you to shop to your heart's content, in person, without the early morning starts or the constant refreshing to check your bids.

Expect to see countless retro & modern games, rare titles, Japanese & US import releases, video game merchandise, toys, comics & books, strategy guides, modified consoles and much much more!

Find Out More Here!

http://events.retrocollect.com/

WiggyDiggyPoo

I'll stop by I think, glad its expanding this years was a right scrum!

llayboy

Will be going to this as part of the RVG Podcast :-)

WiggyDiggyPoo

Its a way off yet but I can recommend some good pubs (-;

zapiy

Awesome stuff. Will get you a
t-shirt sorted.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

mainvein

UPDATE!

It's back and bigger than ever! The Video Game Market - the UK's largest gaming sales fair - is just weeks away. Taking place at Leeds Town Hall on Saturday 7th February with over 100 stalls packed to the brim with gaming goodies, you'd be mad to miss out on the bargains to be had.

As we count down the days till the big event, be sure to check out the many sellers heading to the Video Game Market next month. From traders such as Console Passion, Retro Towers, Warp Zone, and countless other big names, you'll be well catered for in the event's main hall. Elsewhere in the venue you'll see a variety of eBay sellers and collectors, all with plenty of classics at cheap prices.

Expect to see countless retro & modern games, rare titles, Japanese & US import releases, Everdrive cartridges, video game merchandise, RGB cables, box protectors, toys, comics & books, gaming artwork, strategy guides, modified consoles and much much more.

FIND OUT MORE

Greyfox

Looks like an awesome event, wish I could go, shame they don't have stuff like this were I live.. :).

zapiy

I would like to attend it if i can tie something else in with the journey otherwise its a bit far for me.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

WiggyDiggyPoo

I'll be there.

Hunting for a new Amiga 1200 as mine is knackered, plus some miggy goodies.

Rockrobilia are a good store for 8bit computer stuff.

stonemonkeylives

I went to the first one last year and the room they had was way too small, so really looking forward to going this year with them having more space.

zapiy

Get us some images guys and get yourselves some RVG t-shirts lol. 

Lorfarius

I'm going, taking loads of cash to waste.  Keeping an eye out for MD, MS, Game Gear and Xbox stuff but one thing I might pick up is an Amiga 1200 plus HD. Was told they had some on show last year.

WiggyDiggyPoo

Quote from: "Lorfarius"I'm going, taking loads of cash to waste.  Keeping an eye out for MD, MS, Game Gear and Xbox stuff but one thing I might pick up is an Amiga 1200 plus HD. Was told they had some on show last year.

Not if I buy it first lol

I'll pay £50-75 depending on the condition of it if that helps you at all with what to pay, just after a machine on its own as I have loads of other stuff for Amiga just need a 100% working machine.

Quite fancy picking up an ancient pong machine or similar, will see what they have on offer. Another computer would also go down well again depends whats there.

Orher than that, not sure, just a general nosy around.

Lorfarius

I'd be expecting around £150 if it as a CF HD and stuff install. Seems to be the going rate on eBay :( I'm desperate for one just to play the Adventures of Robin Hood again.

WiggyDiggyPoo

£150 is overpriced, CFs are £20 and installed yourself very easy - I got a PCMCIA reader and a second CF card for easy transfer from PC to Amiga.