My wall display.

Started by Carlos, September 03, 2014, 13:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlos

I don't have loads and loads of stuff, on a recent visit to the O2 I saw how cool somethings look when wall mounted, so I made a start in covering one of the the walls in my office.

the C=64 does not hang nicely so I left that off.

Lorfarius

Shadowrunner

zapiy

Love it. What are you using to keep them up?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

Great way to display! Looks very professional! Very Nice!!!

Carlos

thanks guys, all the holes are made to measure, so the very most I would use to hold them up is blue tak- and thats only on the GB carts, I want to be able to use them when I wish to so did not go the glue route.

Greyfox

very nice Carl, it makes for interesting viewing :)

TrekMD

That looks very nice!  Careful the space invaders don't shoot you on the back!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

RPC_GAMES

A Retro Wall. Great idea.  :113:

Carlos

Last night I added my playstation 2 this now allows me to play most of the games in the collection! there is also a megadrive two game rom I am getting up and running too.

TrekMD

Cool.  How is that Q*bert game for the PS?

Cryptic33

Great idea, like it a lot. Much better than wallpaper :41:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Carlos

Quote from: "TrekMD"Cool.  How is that Q*bert game for the PS?

Its not bad at all, it has a 'modern' version as well as the Arcade original, but the d-pad is couter intuative to the controls as its diagonals that work best.

I have now blogged this http://retrotext.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-wall-of-retro-games.html

TrekMD

That's cool.  I guess it does take getting used to with a D-Pad to play with it.