Hello!

Started by Swainy, August 28, 2014, 15:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swainy

Just wanted to hello & good luck with the podcast!

Carlos

Welcome on board Swainy, thanks for your support you are always welcome.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

zapiy

Hello fella. Welcome aboard.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Swainy

Greyfox

We / I love the Retro Asylum podcast and regularly promote it here on RVG for our members, so we would love to set up an cross over alliance if you guys were interested, say giving each other shows a a mention on the podcast at some stage?

and your very welcome to the forum and what ever you've heard it's all lies, we wine and dine first :)

Swainy

I'm sure we can arrange something :)

I'm off to work now but I'll have more time to discuss it over the weekend if you want to contact me.

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  Got your podcast on my Android Podcast app.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Carlos

Are you thinking of doing any essex events again Swainy? that up nawf looks too far away.  :21:

Swainy

Well Andy used to arrange the events so I'm not sure what the future of those are at the moment. My biggest problem is time, I've got two kids, a wife and a very full on job which just about leaves time running the show & site.

I do really think that the South needs more events though.

Carlos

Well that may be worth thinking about, maybe less of a show, just a meetup with some systems brought along.

Maybe invite/ or application only.

Lorfarius

zapiy

Maybe a joint site venture?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Carlos

Greyfox

Am I witnessing history in the making here? lol..

Swainy

Maybe but I can't commit to anything concrete at the moment.