Another wild Yank appears!

Started by guest5286, August 24, 2014, 12:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest5286

These random encounters are really awkward, aren't they? There you were, enjoying a bit of shared nostalgia with your other party members,  when suddenly someone with wrong opinions about decades old games shows up, and since this is the internet, it might get ugly...

But looking over your forums, you guys seem to remember that battles over those old videogames can be legitimately fun, and you've actually encouraged constructive disagreement...

How peculiar.

Please don't take it as an insult when I say that I can't remember the last time I've seen so much sanity in one place. I had to sign up, just to experience it for myself.

Anyways, after my first post defending the NES, I was asked to say Hello, so this is me very self-consciously giving it my best shot...   

Hello, everyone. Pleased to meet you.   

zapiy

Why thanks for the comments. We just try to let people have opinions and it appears to work if we all do the same.

Glad to have you aboard.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Welcome, glad you decided to join  :)

Greyfox

Delighted to have someone with the same kindred spirit as the rest of us here :)

And welcome RVG  :113:

onthinice