Reproduction Games & Boxes www.RetroGameLab.com

Started by RetroFox, August 19, 2014, 02:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroFox

Bills tomato game for the Megadrive / Genesis will be available in about two weeks!
It will come in a Card box with manual in both PAL and NTSC artwork.

Im looking to cater for the Megadrive again, adding more games soon.
Any suggestions would be great =).
May also provide a custom service for it.

TrekMD

Oh cool.  I got Bill's Tomato game when it was first released.  It came boxed but with no manual.  Any chance I could get a manual from you?  Thanks!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

RetroFox

Quote from: "TrekMD"Oh cool.  I got Bill's Tomato game when it was first released.  It came boxed but with no manual.  Any chance I could get a manual from you?  Thanks!

Yeah mate i'll do that for you =).

Cool note for others, I  will also have the manual in French, German and Italian =D

TrekMD

RetroFox

Two of the newest Gameboy color reproductions game arrived in the store =D
Pokemon Trading Card Game 2 Translation & Pokemon Red Full Color Hack.

I took an extra step with these and vinyl dyed the cartridge shells to make them more appropriate color.
(Special paint that penetrates into the top layers of plastic, no flaking ect)
With box and manual as usual. Artwork exclusive to RetroGameLab =D

http://www.retrogamelab.com/shop/

TrekMD

Since I have purchased a number of items from RetroFox's shop, I figured it made sense to post a short review of some of these items.  The games I have gotten are from RetroGameLab have been repros for Sega CD and Sega Dreamcast games. 

These repros come packaged in CD jewel cases (for Dreamcast games) or DVD cases (for Sega CD games).  Games in CD jewel cases come with a manual booklet that is part of the cover which is laser printed with a matte finish for the outside and semigloss for the inside.  These manuals are printed in color and have images as well.  The number of pages for these will vary depending on the game.  Some manuals are brief (this is true for manuals made for prototype repros) while others have eight pages (like the manual for Metal Slug 2).  The back cover for the CD case is also in color and has a clearly marked "Reproduction Game" notice (see pictures).  The CD's themselves are professionally printed but these are not pressed CD's.  I would not expect pressed CD's for reproductions anyway.

[align=center:uzszeaxi]

[/align:uzszeaxi]

Games in DVD cases come with a laser printed insert in color which also has the "Reproduction Game" notice on the back.  A manual with a full color cover printed on matte paper with semigloss paper inside (with text and images in black and white or color depending on the game) is included.  These manuals are more like the official manuals for the games.  As with the Dreamcast games, the CD's are professionally printed but these are not pressed CD's either.  Again, not something that should be expected with reproductions. 

[align=center:uzszeaxi]

[/align:uzszeaxi]

I think these are excellent products.  If you have been on the fence about getting these, don't be.

Saturn

Those look amazing! Can't wait to start placing orders myself 8)

RetroFox

Quote from: "Saturn"Those look amazing! Can't wait to start placing orders myself 8)

Thanks for the nice words mate =).

For you & everyone else :

I have finally received parts for a number of cartridge games I offered a while back =D (There was a postal strike, ended now)
In the next few days I will be stocking :
Bills Tomato game - Megadrive (Unreleased - NTSC & PAL)
Pokemon Yellow Thunder - Gameboy (Hack - 151 pokemon on one cartridge & Lots more)

I have more cartridges on the way but because of troublesome seasonal shipping ect it is most likely going to after Christmas. (Inc GBC GBA MD)

RetroFox

Hi everyone, Long time since my last post.
Since then I have added a bunch of new things and still have a bunch ready to appear =)

I have Also added a facebook page finally (about two years late lol)
I dont have enough followers yet to have a dedicated URL so I have made it easy as can be, Facebook Search "RetroGameLab.com" and it should appear =).

I have added a bunch of Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Mega-CD and Dreamcast titles, and there are many more being finished off.
Also Shantae is going to be restocked ASAP.

Check it out =)
http://www.RetroGameLab.com

TrekMD

RetroFox

Hi long time since I popped by =).

There have been more products then I can mention added recently with more to come.
Including Pre-installed Free Mcboot Memory cards for the PS2.
Many Mega-CD titles added, more Dreamcast added and more coming, More Gameboy titles coming also.

I will be back soon with a more detailed post of upcoming projects =)

www.RetroGameLab.com

Saturn

That Free McBoot looks and sounds very interesting! Can't wait to see what it can do :)

zapiy

Nice one chap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

RetroFox

A quick one. I will post a better update soon.

Various changes are happening to the site right now but one thing I know everyone will be interested in.
I now have working 99 minute discs for the Dreamcast so all my Shenmue Mods will not have 99 min discs =D