Author Topic: The Story of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum in Pixels  (Read 1105 times)

Online TrekMD

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira
The Story of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum in Pixels
« on: June 24, 2014, 21:15:42 PM »
The Story of the ZX Spectrum in PixelsIntroduction from the Kickstarter Page

The Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K was my introduction to computing - at the tender age of 13, Santa Claus brought me Sir Clive's latest machine for Christmas and I can honestly say it was love at first sight.

When pocket money allowed, I adjourned my Speccy with gifts - mostly with the latest games and sometimes even new hardware to extend the machines capabilities.

I read Newsfield's Crash magazine, a magazine that I craved each month to find out what was going on in the world of Spectrum gaming and to see what awesome cover the infamous Oli Frey had conjured up that month.

Those years with the Spectrum as my friend are ones I look back on with enormous fondness and and to me was my golden era of computing.

[align=center:26breyhm][/align:26breyhm]

[align=center:26breyhm]Check out the official web page:
[size=180]The Story of the ZX Spectrum in Pixels[/size][/url][/align:26breyhm]
Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Offline Greyfox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.atarigamer.co.uk
Re: The Story of the ZX Spectrum in Pixels
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 21:31:06 PM »
Ahh yes our good Friend and Colleague Chris Wilkes is indeed producing another book along side his U.S.Gold book, personally I feel this will be for the diehards, I never owned a Spectrum computer, so I guess it will be a miss for me:(..but if your a Speccy Whore, this will see many nights alone with you in the bathroom and bedroom area and sitting room when nobody is at home :)

Online zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Story of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum in Pixels
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 16:53:21 PM »
Great stuff, i will have me a piece of that as well. :113:
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest5190

Re: The Story of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum in Pixels
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 11:33:50 AM »
Aha... I wondered if you had a thread on this project. Great stuff.

Project has achieved it's target and the book is scheduled for release January 2015. Just in time for my birthday.

Can't wait!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal