[Bitmap Soft - BS001 & BS002] RVG Blast and RVG Blast 2[Atari 2600].

Started by theloon, July 21, 2014, 19:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Quote from: TrekMD on February 16, 2019, 00:34:32 AM
I figured I'd share this here.  The guys from Zero Page Homebrew will be playing the games today...

We'll be featuring RVG Blast & RVG Blast 2 LIVE on today's (Friday) ZeroPage Homebrew stream on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 2AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

Games:

- RVG Blast (2019) by Bitmap Soft aka zapiy
- RVG Blast 2 (2019) by Bitmap Soft aka zapiy
- Kung Fu Combat (2019 WIP) by Edward Smith aka easmith
- 2005 MiniGame MultiCart (2005) by Chris Walton, Fred Quimby, Bob Montgomery, and Zach Matley

Just got home and clicked the stream but now the audio went out on my laptop. Great

TrekMD

They post the videos on YouTube afterwards, so you can always watch it on there.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Shadowrunner

Greyfox

This is crazy seeing our artistry in the wild like this..hopefully more of this thing of the future. 😉

TrekMD

zapiy

Thanks fella, will watch that later after work, what did you think?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

They did a nice job.  The only thing is that they did not know it came from here, so they were not sure where to get information about it.  I posted on YT letting them know it was created for this forum.

poundlander

ZPH tends to keep in touch with me.  Next time we have a 2600 release I'll make sure to give them whatever bullet points are needed.  One more voice with certain data points can help :)
Please check out my party favors at https://theloon.itch.io/
Downloadable Atari 2600 games such as Upp Plus Plus, Nitebear on Sleepystreet, Stranglehand and more!

zapiy