Unreleased Amiga Games

Started by zapiy, July 19, 2014, 17:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

So i went on a mission today to explore my passion for the Amiga.. What new things could i find and i got to thinking about another passion. Unreleased games.

So here we are, a new thread to discuss unreleased Amiga games. Please share yours..

I will add more over time but first up is.

Hostile Breed

Its actually a pretty hard game, you have to stop an invasion after an earthquake weakens your base defences and allows enemies in and eventually restore the base to a working state.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That looks pretty cool.  Do you know how far advanced was the development of the game?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

AmigaJay

Quote from: "TrekMD"That looks pretty cool.  Do you know how far advanced was the development of the game?
It was completed according to hol, several reviews of the game were published in Amiga mags ranging from 66-84%

The game has been reserved to download and play from the usual places.

Edit, speaking to the dev on amigalore he says it needed a few more weeks work to be finished, but he did finish it even after Palace went tits up but Titus didnt want to publish it, so he kept it at home, then uploaded for the Amiga community which is the completed version online.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

TrekMD

Greyfox

Another missed opportunity was this beauty and very sadly never made it out, but fear not the actual designer behind the game has plans to change all this in the not so distant future so we could see this get released on original hardware at some stage. This game was unreleased.

I present

[align=center:2gnsl35t][size=200]Superhero from Psygnosis[/size][/align:2gnsl35t]
[align=center:2gnsl35t][/align:2gnsl35t]
[align=center:2gnsl35t][/align:2gnsl35t][align=center:2gnsl35t][/align:2gnsl35t][align=center:2gnsl35t][/align:2gnsl35t]

Idea behind the involved in you creating the ultimate superhero taking on criminals and other nasties previewed in Amiga action magazine..

Thanks to the Hall of Light for providing the Screenshots and Images for this :113:
Notes:     
Screenshots are from the demo that appeared on coverdisk THE ONE February 1993.
Previewed in CU Amiga, Amiga Joker, and The Games Machine magazines.
Advertised in Amiga Power issue 23, page 15.
The game was planned for the SNES and MegaDrive too, but the Amiga version was the only one that was completed.

TrekMD

I can't see the images you posted, GF.  Maybe the page doesn't allow hotlinking.  :(

Greyfox