CENTRON 3D Now being developed for Amiga

Started by RPC_GAMES, July 10, 2014, 14:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPC_GAMES

Hi Guys, Just letting everyone know that Centron 3D is now being developed for the Commodore Amiga.
We've only just started so probably be ready in a month or 2. More info is on our website www.rpcgames.com.au

Pete
Manager
RPC-Games!

TrekMD

Thanks for the update.  Good to see the game is being developed on another platform. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

RPC_GAMES

Yes, some Atari user's did not appreciate Centron 3D for the Atari 8-Bit. Oh well bad luck for them. :)
The Amigas graphics and sound system absolutely rocks, so we'll be putting our best into the game.

Pete

TrekMD

Yes, I read that on your site which sucks.  You had mentioned possibly developing for the Jaguar also but I'm guessing that is off the table as well.

zapiy

Oh wow, that's awesome news indeed. Really looking forward to this now.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

That's a crying shame. I have zero interest in the Amiga.

Greyfox

This is indeed great news, and if your interested, I suggest you join one of the best Amiga group forums that is English Amiga Boards" simply google it, sign up and,join, they are all very welcoming and would love to see this posted over there, they can help with coding issues should they arise and there are plenty of people like ourselves willing to help with its promotion.

Judging by the screenshot image of the title page, will this game be AGA or Ham mode?

@Laird boo hoo to you, if it was the Megadrive or jag you'd have the pop noodle horn :24:, its been ported to a great machine you won't embrace, so I suggest you get into the Amiga, your epically missing out my friend.

AmigaJay

Hey thats great news! Looking forward to see what you can pull off on the Miggy!

Nothing new with AA! some users really are abusive, but still dont let that cancel that version, just stay off AA!
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

RPC_GAMES

@EVERYONE: This is a total gigantic THANK YOU for your support. This is the support developers need.
Support like this enables us to put our best in to the new software.  I am so pleased with everybody here.

@WiggyDiggyPoo: hehehe Love that call sign :)

Pete
Manager
RPC-Games!

TrekMD

Quote from: "RPC_GAMES"Thanks again every one. Now we feel Loved :)

Pete
Manager
RPC-Games!

I hope you consider porting the game to the Jaguar at some point.  I'm sure there are folks here who may be able to help.

WiggyDiggyPoo

Quote from: "RPC_GAMES"@EVERYONE: This is a total gigantic THANK YOU for your support. This is the support developers need.
Support like this enables us to put our best in to the new software.  I am so pleased with everybody here.

@WiggyDiggyPoo: hehehe Love that call sign :)

Pete
Manager
RPC-Games!

Fantastic cheers will keep an eye out :113:

zapiy

Thats ok mate, good luck with it.. I am sure all the troubles will disappear once you show more info on the game and so on.. You know people can be sceptical.. That's life. :113: