New member intro

Started by wyldephang, June 22, 2014, 06:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyldephang

Hello!  I'm a grad school student from Maryland with a love for video games.  I made my first foray into gaming when I was only two years old, playing games like Super Mario Bros. and Mega Man 2.  The passion just grew from there; we got a Super Nintendo in 1992-93, and I started to appreciate the beauty and art of video games.

I learned about RVG from Trek, who referred me here when I inquired about his reviews.  I mentioned to him that I'd like to become involved in submitting reviews to the website sometime down the road.  So, if there are any opportunities to contribute in the way of SNES reviews, or N64 and PS1 reviews, I'm willing to help in whatever way I can.  :1:
- Ryan

Ben

Welcome onboard!  Good to see some more American posteres here, also.  This is the best retro gaming community I've found, particularly for older fans, so I hope you stick around.

Greyfox

Welcome to RVG, hope you have a pleasant stay here and we have some amazing happens here from game dev diaries to Technical Lab help and much much more..so please check around and have fun ;)

zapiy

Hello there and welcome to our little homage to the retro scene.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Welcome to the forum! I am the Features Editor here so I look forward to seeing what you come up with reviews wise!  :113:

TrekMD

Welcome aboard, Wyldephang!  Thanks for joining the community and for the interest in submitting reviews.  That is always welcome.  :)  Have fun checking out the site. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...