Would you like another run of BlackOut?

Yes
6 (75%)
No
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 08, 2014, 03:36:26 AM

Arethius_RGC

I am glad you got the idea I could not get a copy of the first release. I just hope I can get one copy on this one. Would it be a way to order it ? Even maybe prepay it ? 

rush6432

It might be possible to pre-pay, but not just yet. We are only gauging interest at this point. Since we were able find the source code, If there is enough interest i might rework the source code a bit for proper PAL support
and other tiny improvements which would make this version 1.4 of blackout.  As with every copy of blackout it will have the built in bjl loader too.

guest5226

rush6432

Ok guys, ill give this until the end of the week here for the poll. At that time we'll make a decision to see if we are going to make another run or not.

64bitRuss

I'm not going to vote because while I don't personally want this game, I'm not against making more available to those that do. Mark my vote as 'indifferent'.

Jag_Slave

Same here Russ, as we are indifferent as to wether or not to even bother lol.
This game I believe became the rarest title on the system not because we planned it that way, nor because its special, but because it was both loved and maybe even more-so hated. So much so that it was nothing but trouble to keep making it. But if there is enough people to bother, we will bother. And so far the poll looks like enough for a minimum order of parts for a 1-off run. Will it be the last? I hope not. But will there be another in the near future? Nope.  :78:

If someone wants to flip it, theres no stopping them. And if someone wants to order more than one copy, be my guest.

rush6432

What i find funny is how frquent these trolls keep bringing up blackout on AA.  Its funny that it drives the usual moron trolls at AA crazy everytime this game comes up. Just proves they're paying attention and are concerned about other developers bothering to release stuff, otherwise why care? If our efforts suck soooo bad why keep an eye on what wer're doing unless you're worried about your own stuff not stacking up. And why have we sold out of our only released jag title twice? Both in less than 24hrs....

Anyway we have enough that we can make a small run most likely.

TL

108 Stars was kicked out of Watermelon? Blimey!

He is a really strange chap, he was a very active poster on here for a long time and was offering us all sorts of help with the forum. Then he suddenly stopped posting, went back to AA and starting making all sorts of nasty comments about this place. Was very very strange indeed.

rush6432

Quote from: "The Laird"108 Stars was kicked out of Watermelon? Blimey!

He is a really strange chap, he was a very active poster on here for a long time and was offering us all sorts of help with the forum. Then he suddenly stopped posting, went back to AA and starting making all sorts of nasty comments about this place. Was very very strange indeed.

Lol doesnt suprise me. Word is he was booted from watermelon. Ive heard this from two different people that dont know each other (Atleast not that i know of )

rush6432

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"Same here Russ, as we are indifferent as to wether or not to even bother lol.
This game I believe became the rarest title on the system not because we planned it that way, nor because its special, but because it was both loved and maybe even more-so hated. So much so that it was nothing but trouble to keep making it. But if there is enough people to bother, we will bother. And so far the poll looks like enough for a minimum order of parts for a 1-off run. Will it be the last? I hope not. But will there be another in the near future? Nope.  :78:

If someone wants to flip it, theres no stopping them. And if someone wants to order more than one copy, be my guest.

Ditto

rush6432

Looks like we have enough to do a small run. Poll is locked.

TrekMD

Cool.  Good for those you were not able to get it before.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...