New Intellivision Homebrew - Ms. Night Stalker

Started by TrekMD, May 23, 2014, 00:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

The folks from IntelligentVision continue working on developing new games or updated games for the Intellivision.  The next title that is being worked on is an update of Night Stalker with the title Ms. Night Stalker.  The game is still in development but should see release later this year.  Below is an animated GIF looking at the heroine in action and early artwork for the game box. 

[align=center:3g5y3v8i]

[/align:3g5y3v8i]

[align=center:3g5y3v8i][size=180]Development Thread[/size][/align:3g5y3v8i]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Looks great, certainly plenty on Intellivision love going around.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"...certainly plenty on Intellivision love going around.

Absolutely!  Lots of good stuff!

TrekMD

The following video has been posted as an update of the statusof the game...

[align=center:2ulrrokk]Ms. Night Stalker for the Intellivision[/align:2ulrrokk]

RPC_GAMES

TrekMD

RPC_GAMES

TrekMD

I've been trying to design a maze for the game.  If I am able to design something that works, I'll have my own unique version of the game.  :)

TrekMD

This is now being sold.  I got my copy today...with the maze I created included.  That makes it a very unique copy of the game.  :)

Shadowrunner

That's really cool! So your copy is the only one with that maze on it? Do other carts have custom mazes too?

TrekMD

Yes, my cart has the maze I designed.  David asked for people to submit a maze but I don't know if anyone else did. 

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "TrekMD"Yes, my cart has the maze I designed.  David asked for people to submit a maze but I don't know if anyone else did.

Cool! One of a kind :)