Hi all

Started by guest5189, April 28, 2014, 16:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest5189

Thought id say hi as my 1st post. Owned most of the old consoles and computers Spectrum +3, C64, snes, megadrive, mega cd, master system, ps1, ps2, xbox etc, and recently built my own bartop arcade machine with over a thousand retro arcade games from the late 70's to the late 90's. Currently enjoying some old mega cd games

onthinice

Welcome! What Mega CD games are you enjoying right now?

guest5189

Hi, at the moment im just playing double switch, which i previously completed in the 90's and a few i never had the chance to play like wirehead.

DZ-Jay

Quote from: "Azzer2000"Thought id say hi as my 1st post. Owned most of the old consoles and computers Spectrum +3, C64, snes, megadrive, mega cd, master system, ps1, ps2, xbox etc, and recently built my own bartop arcade machine with over a thousand retro arcade games from the late 70's to the late 90's. Currently enjoying some old mega cd games

No Intellivision? :)

guest5189

Quote from: "DZ-Jay"
Quote from: "Azzer2000"Thought id say hi as my 1st post. Owned most of the old consoles and computers Spectrum +3, C64, snes, megadrive, mega cd, master system, ps1, ps2, xbox etc, and recently built my own bartop arcade machine with over a thousand retro arcade games from the late 70's to the late 90's. Currently enjoying some old mega cd games

No Intellivision? :)

No lol, unfortunately that came out around the year i was born so it passed me by.

onthinice

Quote from: "Azzer2000"Hi, at the moment im just playing double switch, which i previously completed in the 90's and a few i never had the chance to play like wirehead.

Never played either but remember the advertisements for Double Switch. It reminded me of Night Trap. Looked like a cool game.

Enjoy! :113:

guest5189

Cheers, yeah the grainy fmv games on the mega cd were cool and bring back some good memories.

TL

Welcome to the forum, I am a big Mega CD fan myself and wrote all the games reviews for it on here  :16:

guest5189

Cool, i will have to have a look for the reviews. What were you favourite games on it?

TrekMD

Hello and welcome aboard!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "Azzer2000"Cool, i will have to have a look for the reviews. What were you favourite games on it?

Take a look HERE!

guest5189

Thanks ill check them out. Im a big fan of dreamcast too. I recently purchased one off ebay after mine got thrown away in a loft clearout by my parents. I still had all the games with 2 pads and managed to get a DC for a fiver off ebay!

zapiy

Welcome aboard fella. Nice to have some more Sega love in the building.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

Hi and welcome Azzer2000,

So you are experienced yet a Jaguar virgin. Interesting position ;)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

guest5189

Ha yes I never had a jaguar. I will get round to playing some emulated games on it though to see whaI missed out on. One of the few consoles  i never had.