New Intellivision Homebrew - Space Raid

Started by TrekMD, April 21, 2014, 00:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:31ixeds6][size=140]A new homebrew for the Intellivision is available to order from CollectorVision.  The ordering page is on Atari Age with full details.  The game is a clone of Zaxxon and it has been made in isometric view.  [/size][/align:31ixeds6]

[align=center:31ixeds6][/align:31ixeds6]

[align=center:31ixeds6] [/align:31ixeds6]

[align=center:31ixeds6][size=140]GAME DETAILS

- NO serial numbers for this release
- Shipping in June 2014
- Order as many copies as you want
- The initial batch is limited to 150, if all copies are purchased, a second batch will be made available in July
- game cartridge comes in Mattel shells
- included are: Box, 2 Overlays, Manual, Cart
- NOT a gatefold box
-Comes shrinkwrapped
120 'Mattel' style boxes and 30 'CBS' style boxes initially available[/size][/align:31ixeds6]

[align=center:31ixeds6]Space Raid - Intellivision[/align:31ixeds6]

[align=center:31ixeds6][size=180]Ordering Page[/size][/align:31ixeds6]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Looks superb but why the hell do these people limit these releases to Atari Age, makes no sense at all.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Looks superb but why the hell do these people limit these releases to Atari Age, makes no sense at all.

I have no idea.  I don't know why they didn't just sell it directly on their site like all their other releases.  I just checked and, for this one, you have to be an AA member.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

It is nice to know, that the original vision of the game can be done on an Intellivision.

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice"It is nice to know, that the original vision of the game can be done on an Intellivision.

It's going to be released on the 2600 also and it retains the isometric view.  :)

Elektronite

I asked 'Rev' from Atari Age how a person who doesn't want to join Atari Age can order. He said he is working on it.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Elektronite"I asked 'Rev' from Atari Age how a person who doesn't want to join Atari Age can order. He said he is working on it.

Cool.  I should see if Rev might join here. 

TrekMD

This was just been posted:

NON ATARI AGE MEMBERS PAYMENT INFO

Any non Atari Age forum people who wish to purchase this game may Paypal here: mailto:colecomaster@hotmail.com">colecomaster@hotmail.com

Please make sure to include contact info and address and game quantity and box styles.

$55 per copy plus $12 shipping USA and Canada ($3.00 each per additional copies)

$15 shipping Europe ($3.00 each per additional copies)

Greyfox

Fantastic port..captures Zaxxon superbly :)

TrekMD

TrekMD

Looks like this game will be shipping sometime this month!  Looking forward to it!

[align=center:14d8g1gm][/align:14d8g1gm]

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Yes it does!  Can't wait to have it.  :)

sloan

Why does the box art show landscapes but the gameplay video in the first post shows none of that, just flying through open space?

Also, the video clip of the VCS version says the video is private and won't let me watch. What's up with that?