Lego Batman - New Sega Mega Drive Homebrew!

Started by TL, April 06, 2014, 19:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:2qo1tmxk]

[size=140]In most of the world the Sega Mega Drive is a classic piece of retro hardware that we all remember lovingly from our youth, in Russia however it's still very much in fashion with new titles being developed for the machine. Commercial looking bootlegs with no care for copyright infringement are still landing in the laps of our Eastern Block cousins and Lego Batman is one such game!

The game itself has been produced using the same engine as other Russian bootlegs such as Ben 10, Super Mario 4 and Plants Vs. Zombies. Overall it's a pretty mixed bad with some really nice sprites but horrendous music that will make your ears bleed. Check out a video of the game in action below![/size]

LEGO BATMAN - New Sega Genesis / Mega Drive game from Russian developers 2014[/align:2qo1tmxk]

TrekMD

That looks interesting.  I guess we'll have to wait for the updated video that fixes the sound issue to see if the sound does improve.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Reminds me of the old classic Bruce Lee with updated graphics.

kapturerelease

Was looking at these on eBay through RU Games. Anyone purchased from them before?

Sent from The Monolith using Tapatalk.
Sent from the Octagon

TrekMD

I saw the game being sold on eBay but only in PAL format, so I didn't look into it more as it won't work for me.  Insofar as RU Games, I've never purchased from them so I can't give you any feedback on them.  Sorry I can't be of help there.

TL

I am sure somebody will hack the ROM at some point.

I used to go to Sega 16 sometimes and remember people there talking about RU games and saying they were really good. Would be interested in getting some stuff from them myself at some point.

TrekMD

Looks like they are currently selling some of the other Russian games as well.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

kapturerelease

Saw the had metal gear. Prices seem good.

Sent from The Monolith using Tapatalk.
Sent from the Octagon