[size=140]After the fun and success of last year at the NOMAM there is another programming competition this year. This year Turbo Basic XL is allowed. Besides speed advantages there are a few other advantages in Turbo Basic.
Here are the conditions of the competition:
- 10 lines of Turbo Basic XL code (pure Atari Basic is also allowed)
- It must be a game
- Input medium of the game arbitrarily (joystick , paddle , keyboard, ... )
- Abbreviations may be used to increase the maximum line length
- No reloading of data or parts of the program
- Call of machine language programs is not permitted ( X = USR ( 1536) )
- POKing is allowed (eg change the DL, PM graphics)
- Deadline: Saturday 26 April , 11 pm (remote posts : Wednesday, April 22)
- Voting: Saturday 26 April , 11.30 pm , Awards Ceremony : Sunday, 27 April , 0 am
- Only physically Attendants may vote
- Remote contributions are nevertheless allowed.
- They have to arrive by Wednesday 22 April 11.59 pm CETDiscussion thread on Atari Age