Retro Gamer - Issue 127

Started by TL, March 22, 2014, 10:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Nice one Graeme. Sure Eugenio would like that. Great article by the way.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "jdanddiet"Eugenio, PM me your address and I'll sort you out a copy. It's the least I can do for your help.

Excellent!  Thanks Graeme!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

jdanddiet

I posted the mag to you last week Eugenio. Hopefully you'll get it soon!
I do find postal charges odd. I sent a copy to Keith Robinson as well, he's on the west coast, thousands of miles more distance...same price lol

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "jdanddiet"I posted the mag to you last week Eugenio. Hopefully you'll get it soon!
I do find postal charges odd. I sent a copy to Keith Robinson as well, he's on the west coast, thousands of miles more distance...same price lol

Thanks!  Yes, the post office can be crazy.  LOL

TrekMD

Got the issue today!  Thanks again, Graeme!

jdanddiet

You're most welcome my friend.

Scooter-Computer

I got my issue on Thursday... I haven't read any yet (too busy) but soon I hope to have time.
Retro Gamer 127 by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

TrekMD

I just finished reading this issue and I must say that it was fantastic.  My most favorite articles were "When Arcades Rules the World," "Minority Report" about the ColecoVision, and "Television with Intelligence."  Great read!

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"I just finished reading this issue and I must say that it was fantastic.  My most favorite articles were "When Arcades Rules the World," "Minority Report" about the ColecoVision, and "Television with Intelligence."  Great read!

Glad you liked my article!!!!  :16:

TrekMD

We need to add a ColecoVision section to the reviews area.  I guess we'll have to wait until the ColecoVision Flashback is released since we don't have the consoles but it would make a nice addition to the page.  :)

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"We need to add a ColecoVision section to the reviews area.  I guess we'll have to wait until the ColecoVision Flashback is released since we don't have the consoles but it would make a nice addition to the page.  :)

I plan to add it at some point as we already have plenty of content, I just didn't want to do it until this issue of RG had been and gone as I didn't want to repeat anything printed in it.

TrekMD

Sounds good.  We can add more games to it using the Flashback units.  :)