Sony PlayStation One Discussion Thread

Started by TrekMD, March 19, 2014, 03:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

That is very interesting.. Not sure i have many of those cases if any..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Well, I posted Metal Jesus' review of the Genesis/MD Megatron so here is the review of the PSOne Optimus Prime!  Check it out!  Really cool!

[align=center:13tgvvlv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PFp4OXbdE[/align:13tgvvlv]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Isgoed

I also think that the PS1 is cool, and retro as well.

Back in the day I didn't give it much attention, as I was into PC gaming.

Some years back I bumped onto a PSone kiosk, and have been collecting 2-player PS1 games for the kiosk.
It was then that I discovered the many great games this console has.

I also like pinball games, and the PS1 has plenty of those, and some use the Dualshock in a very good way.

zapiy

Yeah the PS1 is certainly a blessed system when it comes to its games catalogue..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

vandro

What is also superb about the PS1 is how cheap it currently is to start collecting! I'm a huge fan of Vigilante 8 in particular.

TrekMD

Thought I'd share this video from Metal Jesus about some rare games for the PS1:

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Sanddancer

Love the ps1, only have 1 game on that list, rtype delta, but have some other decent games, like klonoa, ghost in the shell, rapid reload, chaos break, skull monkeys, but some of the ones I like the best or the cheaper ones that I have good memories with like espn extreme games and the super cheesey racing game burning road and broken swords games.

Shadowrunner

There are a lot of great games on the PS1. One of the best ways to play them is on the Vita but unfortunately they are closing the store in a few months. I'm going to take one last look before then and maybe buy a few more.

Sanddancer

Yeah I've heard about that, I've bought a memory card adapter and a big memory card to add a few vita exclusives, but I'll have a look at some of the more expensive ps1 games to add to the list.

DeadVoivod

I sold my almost new Vita, phat model, some time ago, which I regret deeply, should have just kept it. Some weeks ago I ordered a white slim model on eBay, at least I don't have to feel too bad, as it's a different model. I had tons of games for it, so hopefully I'll get it soon, says still 1 month, so that I can re-download all my stuff.

And Sanddancer, thanks for letting me know about Rapid Reload, Chaos Break and Skull Monkeys. I didn't know those games, so I downloaded them immediately and put them into my Launchbox setup.