The Ultimate Retro Gaming Store Locator & Shop List (with Ma

Started by TrekMD, January 08, 2014, 23:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

The folks from Retro Collect have created a rather unique (and helpful tool) for those of us who are into retro gaming.  Here is a locator of retro shops with a map pointing to the locations of the stores.  Looks like the UK has no issues when it comes to retro shops!  Check it out:  RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Store Locator.

[align=center:37vkvvs7][/align:37vkvvs7]

If there are missing shops, feel free to contact them to update the locator.  Here is the original post at Retro Collect:  The Ultimate Retro Gaming Store Locator & Shop List (with Map).

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I have been working on something similar.. Just finding the time.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

I saw this earlier on but soon facepalmed when I saw it was missing the 3 main retro shops I have been to over the last few years (that are all in our directory), I was kind enough to point it out though so they will probably add them.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"I saw this earlier on but soon facepalmed when I saw it was missing the 3 main retro shops I have been to over the last few years (that are all in our directory), I was kind enough to point it out though so they will probably add them.

I'm sure they are missing many in the US.  It just looks like too few there.  I'm aware of two retro stores in the NE that I visited while I was living in New Jersey.  One is in New Jersey proper and the other near Philadelphia.  Neither one is listed.  Unfortunately, I do not have the addresses of the shops to share with them and I no longer even visit the area. 

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "The Laird"I saw this earlier on but soon facepalmed when I saw it was missing the 3 main retro shops I have been to over the last few years (that are all in our directory), I was kind enough to point it out though so they will probably add them.

I'm sure they are missing many in the US.  It just looks like too few there.  I'm aware of two retro stores in the NE that I visited while I was living in New Jersey.  One is in New Jersey proper and the other near Philadelphia.  Neither one is listed.  Unfortunately, I do not have the addresses of the shops to share with them and I no longer even visit the area.

Retro Collect is UK based though, so understandable there.

TrekMD

dcultrapro

NICE!! Definitely going to put this to good use when I'm off on my travels!!
Ultrapro on xbox live