My Pi is now in a commodore 16 psu!

Started by Carlos, February 20, 2014, 10:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlos

More info on my blog,

But I think this is the final home for my Pi.  :67:

I managed to fit the Raspi into a junk C16 PSU by carefully removing the internal bosses and supports, the plastic was easy to work with.
I used a stanley knife,hacksaw and some fine files to keep the whole thing tidy.
Finally I added a power LED by attaching an LED and 480r resistor to pins 1 and 13.

I use the Pi by tightVNC server and also puTTY so my retronica case can work in the background, anywhere in the room/ house without leads or a keyboard.

Greyfox

That is just divine Carl, amazing work, and your pictures make it look like its a commercial product you'd see in a Argos catalogue :113:

Mire Mare

Carlos

Quote from: "Greyfox"That is just divine Carl, amazing work, and your pictures make it look like its a commercial product you'd see in a Argos catalogue :113:

Cheers Grey, those photos are taken in the only clear part of my office!  :21:

thanks Mire Mare, it came out better than I had ever imagined. 

onthinice

You are my ultimate Commodore Super Hero!!!! :77: I bow to your Wisdom and Genius!

Carlos

Quote from: "onthinice"You are my ultimate Commodore Super Hero!!!! ;)
 :78: I have broke more things than I have made.  Curiosity can lead to many regrets. But this one is nice.

zapiy

Awesome work fella, looks like it was made to measure lol

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

dougtitchmarsh

That is a fantastic piece of work Carl, looks very neat.
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64

onthinice

Quote from: "Carl"
Quote from: "onthinice"You are my ultimate Commodore Super Hero!!!! ;)
 :21:

Modest and humble!   :113:

Alberto 2K

Best Pi case I've ever seen, awesome!
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!