Fake GBA SP!

Started by mainvein, February 18, 2014, 21:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainvein

this arrived today from ebay.  I knew it was a fake though, but always wondered what they were like in the flesh:

fake gba, looks like its in a real gba sp case though, but feels lighter than a real sp.  The screen is a proper screen though, on a par with a 101 to be honest.  But the resolution seems slightly wrong which is noticeable on the games.  99,999 games included (well about 30 on repeat), doesnt play gb games and all the gba games have framerate issues.  Anyone know anything about these?

onthinice

Wow, to my untrained eye it looks like the real thing. Looks really nice and worth further investigation.

TL

Never seen one of these before! I am very surprised Ashens has never reviewed it!  :13:

Shadowrunner

I've seen these on ebay before and I almost bought one but decided not to as I had no idea what the quality was like. Sure looks real though!

TrekMD

That looks remarkably authentic but likely, as you said, it has to do with the exterior probably being the real thing.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

That looks awesome, are these expensive?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest5124

That's unbelievable, looks like the real deal. How do the non-GBA games play?