Started by TrekMD, February 17, 2014, 02:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorfarius

TrekMD

Quote from: "Lorfarius"That's ace!

It sure is!  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

JoeMusashi

I like the fact the Famicom logo is illuminated when powered up.

Greyfox

That Snes is super Nice, and a real shame they didn't do them like that back in the 1990's, there could of being some really rare one now.

retromod

the SNES are very cheap today. In ebay < 20 EUR. The power led AND light within the logo is overkill in my opinion. Why not simple remove the light and use the logo only? (as it is painted anyway no big task).
the black labels on the function keys looks a little bit "handmade" in my opinion. White would be nicer, too.
I've bleeched some SNES and they looks very nice so not sure if painting is really required here.
http://www.konsolen-mod.de for mod showroom and configurator

TrekMD

Here is another nice one.  This one is on sale on Ebay:  Ghostbusters ECTO 1 Die-Cast Car CUSTOM Nintendo NES Console System Game.

[align=center:1wbb06jg][/align:1wbb06jg]

Shadowrunner

Cool! I saw it on Twitter a couple days ago but didn't know they were putting it up for sale. It's already over $500 too :o

TrekMD

Here's a first.  Instead of modding an original console, this is a mod of a console clone!  This is a modded Retron N1 inspired by Zelda!  Currently on sale on Ebay:  Zelda NES Custom Console.

[align=center:bbbncbky]

[/align:bbbncbky]

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

Hard to believe that's a Retron N1, isn't it?

zapiy

Some clever people out there.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Yes, hard to believe. Especially when you look at the picture with the top down!

TrekMD

I added that one here since the pictures on Ebay will vanish at some point.  :)

TrekMD

Ever wanted to see a 7800 with wood grain?  This was posted on AA by Golden Wheels.  Read about it here:  Atari 7800 Woody.  In the meantime, check it out...

[align=center:192h5wvb]

[/align:192h5wvb]

zapiy

Wow I think that looks amazing.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC