9 Lives: Lost Games Of The Big Cat - Atari Jaguar CD - Avail

Started by TL, February 16, 2014, 15:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Still waiting for mine.  That trip across the Atlantic can take a while at times.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"If people would like a full track listing I can post one up here.

That would be cool but just wait until those of us on the other side of the Atlantic get ours.  ;)

Shadowrunner

It's here! Looks great too, I will post some thoughts once I try it out  :)

TL

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"It's here! Looks great too, I will post some thoughts once I try it out  :)

Great to hear! Look forward to hearing them!

TrekMD

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home today?  Yep, my 9 Lives #1! :)

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Guess what was waiting for me when I got home today?  Yep, my 9 Lives #1! :)

Awesome! Can't wait to hear what you all think!

TrekMD

Hey Laird, don't forget to post the full list of tracks on the bonus disc.  ;) 

Shadowrunner

I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. It's a great look at would could have been and cool to be able to watch it on the Jag! I listened to the bonus CD a bit too. Some I recognised but others I didn't so a track list would be great.

Awesome job on this Laird, now I just want some of these games to turn up  :63:

TL

Glad you like it Shadowrunner! Look forward to Trek's feedback and if somebody would like to review it for the forum that would be good  :16:

Anyways . . .

9 Lives: Bonus Disk - Track Listing

I-War - Track 1
I-War - Track 2
JagTris - Main Theme
Missile Command - Track 1
Raiden - Lightning War
Raiden - Track 1
Raiden - Track 2
Ultra Vortek - Track 1
Ultra Vortek - Track 2
Cannon Fodder - WAR!
World Tour Racing - Main Theme
Witchwood - Prologue (unreleased)
Obliterator - Main Theme (unreleased)
Skyhammer - Main Theme
Atari Karts - Title
Checkered Flag - Title
Jagmind Bomb Squad - A Puzzling Celebration (unused)
Jagmind Bomb Squad - Jaggy Enigma (unused)
Protector: SE - Special Theme (unused)
Fight For Life - Title

TrekMD

TL

The 9 Lives: Collectors Edition is now sold out.

I still have 3 copies that I am waiting for people to pay for, if these are still unpaid by next weekend (April 4th) then they will be donated to the charity auction at ROM!

Would be great to hear some more feedback on what you all think of it!

Cryptic33

Quote from: "The Laird"The 9 Lives: Collectors Edition is now sold out.

I still have 3 copies that I am waiting for people to pay for, if these are still unpaid by next weekend (April 4th) then they will be donated to the charity auction at ROM!

Would be great to hear some more feedback on what you all think of it!
You know, I read this entire topic again a day or so ago and it saddens me that I will likely never get the CD unit but also that you are still waiting for feedback. This is a rare thing, 9 lives, and whilst one or two have commented, a little detail would be nice. Even for me, I am still interested in how this has gone down. :)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TL

Yep would still be nice to hear what people think of it.

Although the numbered Collector's Editions have sold out I still have the standard version available for anybody who wants one.

Cryptic33

Quote from: "The Laird"Yep would still be nice to hear what people think of it.

Although the numbered Collector's Editions have sold out I still have the standard version available for anybody who wants one.
What's the difference?
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks