9 Lives: Lost Games Of The Big Cat - Atari Jaguar CD - Avail

Started by TL, February 16, 2014, 15:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:c73kk73i]

[size=140]9 Lives is a unique collection of footage from games planned for release on the Atari Jaguar that has been converted into Cinepak for play on your Atari Jaguar CD. From the comic book styled fighter Lobo to the all action shoot 'em up Livewire, all these games represent a great example of what could have been. Some of these games are rumoured to exist in real form, so who knows there might be more lives left in big cat yet![/size]

[size=180]Games:

Water World – By Ocean
Livewire – By Cortex Design
Virtuoso – By Elite
Nerf: Max Force – By Atari
Lobo – By Ocean
Death Watch – By Atari
Power Slide – By Elite
Allegiance – By Team 17
Special Bonus! – ? ? ? ? ? ?[/size]

[size=140]9 Lives: Lost Games Of The Big Cat was officially revealed and released at Retromission 2013 in Oxford last year with all proceeds going to the charity Magic Moments. This limited number collectors edition will continue to be sold on a not-for-profit basis with money raised going towards this years charity auction at ROM in April.

Contact me by PM if you want to purchase this collection or make a donation.[/size]

[size=180]9 Lives: Lost Games Of The Big Cat
Collectors Edition
£19.99
[/size]

[size=140]1. TrekMD
2. Fred B
3. Dubchaser
4. Shadowrunner
5. Matt B
6. Amy
7. William
8. Jagman67
9. Bill Dermody
10. Russ Perry Jr.
11. Torben Harms
12. René Satran
13. RESERVED
14. Masematte
15. Jagfanboy
16. Vintage Game Shop
17. Arethius
18. MC Ulla
19. Bobit
20. RESERVED

Any unsold copies will be sent to eBay![/size][/align:c73kk73i]

TrekMD

Good to see this being released again.  I missed the first run as I wasn't at the event.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

mainvein

Shadowrunner

TL

Had to make a few small changes to this release including the cover unfortunately but it's still available.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered, hope to get them out by the end of the week.

Jag_Slave

Thats pretty cool! If only I could afford... ANYTHING at the moment lol
 :20:

TrekMD

I can't believe there still are 3 left.  Come one folks, this is for charity.  :)

TL

Any left I will just send to eBay so it's no big deal :1:

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Any left I will just send to eBay so it's no big deal :113:

guest5124

Payment sent, thanks! Always looking forward to getting something new for the Jaguar!

TL

Quote from: "Jagman67"Payment sent, thanks! Always looking forward to getting something new for the Jaguar!

Many thanks for your support! I hope you like it!

guest5124

guest5124

Just received my copy of 9 lives today and it's awesome. The quality is like that of an official release. Would be nice if some of those games would be released. Actually all of them would have been great additions to the jag library. Thanks for a job well done and it's for charity. A win win :113:

TL

Quote from: "Jagman67"Just received my copy of 9 lives today and it's awesome. The quality is like that of an official release. Would be nice if some of those games would be released. Actually all of them would have been great additions to the jag library. Thanks for a job well done and it's for charity. A win win :13:

Glad you like it, I am actually working on getting at least a couple of those games released . . . .

What did you think of the Bonus CD that I forgot to mention  :4:

TrekMD