9 Lives: Lost Games Of The Big Cat - Atari Jaguar CD - Avail

Started by TL, February 16, 2014, 15:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest5124

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Jagman67"Just received my copy of 9 lives today and it's awesome. The quality is like that of an official release. Would be nice if some of those games would be released. Actually all of them would have been great additions to the jag library. Thanks for a job well done and it's for charity. A win win :13:

Glad you like it, I am actually working on getting at least a couple of those games released . . . .

What did you think of the Bonus CD that I forgot to mention  :4:
That was really quick, I was shocked when I got the mail today.

That would be so awesome if you could get any of those released.

I'm saving the bonus cd for tomorrow. I like to make new stuff last, lol. I'll post what I think when I check it out. thanks again

dubchaser

Quality and design is very nice. Had a quite play up to the beginning of Virtuoso and like what I saw. Are the videos longer than the you tube upload you did?

Glad I picked this up.

If there is anything us fans can do to help get those couple released let us know!
 :113:

TL

Quote from: "dubchaser"Quality and design is very nice. Had a quite play up to the beginning of Virtuoso and like what I saw. Are the videos longer than the you tube upload you did?

Glad I picked this up.

If there is anything us fans can do to help get those couple released let us know!
 :111:

guest5141

PM Sent. I'm looking forward to adding this to my collection  :113: Thanks!

guest5141

TL

Quote from: "Jagfanboy"PM and $ sent. Can hardly wait  :16:

TL

[align=center:xpjlxs4s]It seems Dubchaser has done a video of this:  :16:

Atari Jaguar: 9 Lives Lost Games of the Big Cat (CD)[/align:xpjlxs4s]

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

I thought you weren't using my disc and cover art for this? What changed?

TL

Quote from: "Greyfox"I thought you weren't using my disc and cover art for this? What changed?

Loads were already produced and sent out before I changed it.

Arethius_RGC

TL

Quote from: "Arethius_RGC"I'd like to get one copy :)

PM sent.

Anyone else got theirs yet? Sent out another 4 in the last week.

guest5124

Finally got to check out the "bonus" cd an I love it, very good quality!

TL

Quote from: "Jagman67"Finally got to check out the "bonus" cd an I love it, very good quality!

If people would like a full track listing I can post one up here. I was going to include one in the package but wanted it to be a total surprise.

guest5124