Reblobed New Dreamcast Game (ID).

Started by zapiy, February 12, 2014, 00:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

This new DC game thats in developement looks awesome..

QuoteGame Description:

Reblobed is best described as the reinvention rather than a simple remake of our first Game JnB. Again we have the cute blue Blob as our hero battling against his archnemesis BeastKing to rescue his island and its defenseless inhabitants.

Errors of the original will be corrected, the game will have a graphic style that is more appealing to a broader audience and some great new gameplay features will make the experience whole. Besides having the jump and run genre as our basis and getting Blob some new ways of movement we will also throw in some totaly new puzzle elements to make the gameplay more interesting.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Cool! Looks great and nice to see a new Dreamcast game that isn't a shooter.

zapiy

It looks really colourful and fun, that was my first thoughts and I really hope it continues in that vein.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Sokurah

Really lovely graphics style. Very modern. :)
Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
Twitter: Sokurah

zapiy

Yeah this is one i am really excited by.