Elysian Shadows - New Dreamcast game **Update thread**

Started by zapiy, February 12, 2014, 00:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

bogstandard

Looks like they're almost a third way towards their goal.  I hope they're promoting the royal hawongiees out of this!  I'm pretty sure that's where David Crane went wrong with his Pitfall-like Kickstarter.

zapiy

They seem to and with a little help of yours truly. Lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

dcultrapro

Hey gang... so heres another nice new Dreamcast (among other platforms) game coming this year (we hope!) Check it out and make sure if you pledge, pick the right package  :4:

http://www.elysianshadows.com/

What do you guys think?
Ultrapro on xbox live

TrekMD

Looks good. I like that it is coming to multiple platforms, including OUYA.  These guys quit their jobs to work on this.  Wow, I sure hope it gets funded!  Looks like it has a good chance given how much money they've had pledged with 14 days to go.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"[size=140]Congrats to the guys....Funded :113:[/size]

Fantastic!

zapiy

It's great news. Arranging an interview as we speak.

TrekMD

Retro Gaming Mag has posted an interview with the Elysian Shadows team:  INTERVIEW: THE ELYSIAN SHADOWS TEAM.