Pretty cool videos. I can see why some of these games didn't make it to home systems. Some weren't popular enough and others were too much for home systems of the time to handle. Just some comments:
- GI Joe looks like it was a cool game. I never played that in the arcade.
- Superman - I though this game had been ported to a home system. Maybe I just saw something similar.
- Macross - I like this one but that's because I like the mechas in it.
- Willow looks cool! Never played that either.
- R-Type Leo also looks great. Would have loved to see this ported to the Jaguar! I know they mentioned the Dreamcast as a console they would have liked to see it ported to.
- Aliens looks like the programmer had some color blindness! Pink aliens?
- I think I'll stick with the Jaguar's Aliens vs Predator. That arcade game seems rather generic.
- Moonwalker is an interesting title. I wonder why the arcade game wasn't ported directly and a different version was made for the home systems.
- Bat-man. Nothing else needs to be said. Just watch the video! LOL
- That Cowboys game looks fun but I never did watch the TV show. So, no clue about the story behind it.
- That Battletoads arcade game looks awesome! I wonder why it wasn't ported?!?!?
- Boogie Wings is another cool one. It even has a Christmas phase! LOL
After watching this I see a number of titles that would have been cool to see on the Jaguar. The console should have been able to handle them, I'm sure.