New Intellivision Release - Old School

Started by TrekMD, January 24, 2014, 23:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektronite

With me living in Canada, US dollars are foreign currency. When accepting Cnd dollars, or transferring to other PayPal account in Cnd dollars, there is no fee....but PayPal hits me with charges accepting the money, transferring the money to other people, and screw me with a terrible exchange when I withdraw it.....there is a charge EVERY time I do ANYTHING in US dollars...and people don't believe it because most Americans don't see this.

TrekMD

Unreal.  I know they charge a lot of fees but I didn't realize they made it so bad for people outside of the US when they tried to use US Dollars. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Unreal.  I know they charge a lot of fees but I didn't realize they made it so bad for people outside of the US when they tried to use US Dollars.

This is why I insisted that people send me the money in pounds sterling for the 9 Lives release because if I take US dollars I get shafted.

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Unreal.  I know they charge a lot of fees but I didn't realize they made it so bad for people outside of the US when they tried to use US Dollars.

This is why I insisted that people send me the money in pounds sterling for the 9 Lives release because if I take US dollars I get shafted.

Which makes perfect sense!

Elektronite

The problem I have, is that my programmers want to be paid in US dollars, and my cartridges and shells are in US dollars....so, I'll have to live with it, or advertise the price and add the 'paypal fee' to the total....

Speaking of cartridges, I am going to have to get some more for Old School....we are starting to run out.

Elektronite

Are you ready to go back to school? Check out this title screen for Elektronite's Old School release....only available for order until March 31, 2014....then will NEVER be available in cartridge only format again! Email: mailto:gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com">gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com to find out how to buy this game for $40 US plus $2 PayPal fees

TrekMD

Elektronite

Old School is now complete.

The title and credits have been incorporated and the high score table is working. It  is now at release candidate 1 and will be going through the test process.

The sticker should be printed this week, but I've had a lot of delays with this printer in the past. We are on track for our targeted shipping the first week of April. This  cartridge only release of Old School  will no longer be available after March 31, and payments will not be accepted after March 31. Don't miss out on this release. Send your request to mailto:gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com">gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com for instructions on how to pay via PayPal.

TrekMD

That's awesome! Thanks for the update! 

Elektronite

The sticker is ready for pick up at the printer's.

The game is finished and ready for testing. If all goes well, I will start manufacturing next week.

Orders are only open until March 31, 2014. There will be no sales after March 31, 2014.

Don't miss out, email mailto:gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com">gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com  for information on how to order....$40 US plus $2 PayPal fees shipped world wide.

Elektronite

Here is a picture of an Old School prototype....it checks out except for the title music, which is going to be tweaked.

TrekMD

Elektronite

It will be here before Rocketeer! (tm)

TL

Quote from: "Elektronite"It will be here before Rocketeer! (tm)

So will the next ice age.

Elektronite

The order window closes in about 48 hours

email:

mailto:gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com">gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com

$40 plus paypal fees of about $2