Retro Gamer - Issue 124

Started by TL, January 07, 2014, 02:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

TrekMD

This issue has several articles I want to read.  The article about the history of Activision certainly looks most interesting!  I think I'll get the digital version on Google Play.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

Another great issue but the looks of it..and I believe the XE article isn't have half bad either :) kudo for a 8 page spread

guest5086

Nice cover, but cancelled my sub this month, dont read it enough, plus theres plenty of pdf versions online to save subscription.

zapiy

I look forward to getting mine in the post.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

The issue is now available in the GooglePlay Newstand.  So, if anyone wants it in digital format, check it out:  https://play.google.com/store/newsstand ... CAow_uPnAw

TL

I am really happy at the reception my XEGS article has been getting, everyone seems to love it so far!

TrekMD

That's great!  I'll have a chance to read it now since I bought the digital issue.  :)

zapiy

Quote from: "The Laird"I am really happy at the reception my XEGS article has been getting, everyone seems to love it so far!

I suppose 3 people giving feedback is better than none..

LMFAO

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

zapiy

Brilliant.. i missed the minus key..

Great read so far.. Waiting to read you article for tomorrow.

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"Brilliant.. i missed the minus key..

Great read so far.. Waiting to read you article for tomorrow.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

zapiy

Not had a chance yet, hope to make sometime this week in amongst other things  :66:

TrekMD

I've been reading the issue but I haven't gotten to your article yet, Laird.  Just finished the Activision article, which was fantastic.  I really like how Google has set up their system to read the magazine also.  You can look at it as the regular magazine or you can do "text mode" where all the text and images are aligned in column format optimized for the tablet screen to make it easier to read.  Really practical and cool.  :)

TrekMD

I just finished reading the XEGS article.  Very nicely written, Laird.  Peculiar how things don't work out some times even when a company tries to provide the marketplace with what it supposedly needs.  Still, a nice attempt by Atari.