Howdoo from Leeds

Started by mainvein, January 05, 2014, 10:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainvein

Just signed up and wanted to say hi to everyone.  Im Steve from Leeds, i have a pretty big collection of video games and consoles (approx 2000 games and 80 consoles/handhelds).  Im a forum moderator on retrocollect and I'm on most retro gaming forums too.  Every month or so i like to organise some beers too for forumites so if your in leeds/west yorks then pop along, be good to meet you :-)

Greyfox

Wow mate, that some collection you have there, I bet the other half gives you rolling eyes every time you bring in a new edition to the collection? Lol..but welcome to RVG, we have some great topics, some heated, but 99% of the time we have great and educational debates about all this stuff, so enjoy your stay and make sure to interactive with the topics

Have a good one :)

TL

Hello mate, good to see you here!  :67:

mainvein

thought it was about time i joined up to be honest mate as i know a few people on here anyway :-) 

my missus has just accepted the fact that our house will be a dumping ground for gaming stuff, but luckily she finds most of it cool :-)
And our loft has been converted so its all out the way (apart from the 6/7 consoles set up in the living room and mame cab in the dining room)

TrekMD

Hello and wecome to RVG, mainvein!  Looks like you have a nicely sized collection!  Do you have a favorite system?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

mainvein

Quote from: "TrekMD"Hello and wecome to RVG, mainvein!  Looks like you have a nicely sized collection!  Do you have a favorite system?

no outright fave nowadays, but growing up it was a toss up between master system, snes and amiga :-)

and my favourite game of all time is chuckie egg, acorn electron version  too :-)

TrekMD

So, are those the systems you have set up in the living room?  ;)

mainvein

my living room is a bit messy at the mo, we have set up

wii
wii-u
ps3
xbox 360
consolized mvs (in a sega saturn case)
n64

dining room bit has a mame cab, virtual boy and a hyper neo geo 64 in bits  :-)

TrekMD

So, "what do I play today" is a very real question for you.  :)

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC