▲ ◀ ▶ ▲ ◀ ▶ Zelda ▲ ◀ ▶ ▲ ◀ ▶

Started by Fin, December 29, 2013, 22:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fin

So having disappeared for the best part of the last month playing Zelda Wind Waker, i was curious what other people thought was the best Zelda game and Links best aid/weapon

Best for me has to be the original gameboy Link's Awakening, just because i grew up with it, followed by Majora's Mask and Wind Waker in joint 2nd place.

As for best item/aid. As the title suggests, Epona the horse.

TrekMD

Wish I could give you an opinion but I've never played a Zelda game.   :9:

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Fin

SnakeEyes

A Link to the past on Snes is the best for me. What a fantastic game

tomwaits

My favorite is Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube... esp for multiplayer.

Mire Mare

Ocarina of Time is my favourite.  I really enjoyed Link to the Past and Link's Awakening too so they're right up at the top too.

I never finished Wind Waker, so plan to get the HD remake at some point, and I didn't get very far into Twilight Princess either.

I was enjoying Phantom Hourglass but got distracted by other games  :-[

Crusto

It's probably LTTP for me, it woke me up to the series. That opening sequence, the rain, the music - it was so atmospheric and had me hooked straight away. It was a truly brilliant game.

I loved OOT to, lovely. And I found the sailing in wind waker to be really therapeutic.

As for skyward sword and twilight princess, for me they were ruined by the stupid wiimote, so I never gave them the time they deserved. I never did play Majoras mask.
Bitches leave

Mire Mare

Quote from: "Crusto"It's probably LTTP for me, it woke me up to the series. That opening sequence, the rain, the music - it was so atmospheric and had me hooked straight away. It was a truly brilliant game.

I loved OOT to, lovely. And I found the sailing in wind waker to be really therapeutic.

As for skyward sword and twilight princess, for me they were ruined by the stupid wiimote, so I never gave them the time they deserved. I never did play Majoras mask.
I think the wiimote was the main reason I didn't stick with Twilight. I should probably try the GC version. Or can the Wii version be played with a Wavebird?

Minerals

Ocarina of Time is the best for me, but i also enjoyed Link to the Past and Four Swords a lot. Recently picked up Twilight Princess for the Wii, so looking forward to playing that.

Fin

Wind waker is worth while, i got a Wii U for my birthday with it included and according to my Wii U log, apart from 2 days, every day since 16th Dec i have spent more than 6 hours on it  :P)