Super 4 In 1 Multicart is now available for Super Nintendo!

Started by pikointeractive, December 14, 2013, 21:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikointeractive

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know that the Super 4 in 1 Multicart, a new Homebrew Release, is up for sale on our website.

This cartridge features 4 homebrew games from 3 different developers:

Uwol the Quest for Money
Mazezam Challenge
N-warp Daisakusen
Skip and Friends

If you want more information about this game you can visit this link:

http://pikointeractive.com/super-4-in-1.html

you can purchase the game here:

http://pikointeractive.com/store.html

[align=center:197p1s7n][/align:197p1s7n]

Shadowrunner

This looks really good and a great price! I'm definitely buying it  :113:

TL

What a fantastic product, I advertised it on the Homebrew Heroes page for you  :16:

Ivanzx

Indeed, if these releases by Piko worked in PAL SNES, I would buy most of their games.
Its nice to see that the Homebrew SNES scene has support, and probably that will encourage more people to write more games for the 16bit Nintendo console ;)

zapiy

Yeah, is there a real reason why thats not the case? Pal Versions?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Ivanzx

Quote from: "zapiy"Yeah, is there a real reason why thats not the case? Pal Versions?

I think the main reason is that Piko is based on the USA, so they produce NTSC versions :)

zapiy

Yeah but making them work here broadens their market.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Ivanzx

Quote from: "zapiy"Yeah but making them work here broadens their market.

Indeed, I contacted him several months ago and asked if that would be posible, but he told me that at that momento it wasnt...

pikointeractive

Unfortunately for this title, the weird mapping we used (basically used chinese pirate techonolgy) does not work on PAL consoles :D

Thanks!

zapiy

Ivanzx

Thats definetely great news!

What games will have PAL reléase?