Unlucky Pony - New Sega Mega CD Homebrew

Started by TL, November 29, 2013, 16:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:2fi07tgb]

[size=140]Here we have a new game for Sega Mega CD by Gameblabla that is based on a homebrew game he did for 3DO. This game was programmed in basiegaxorz, in case you're wondering, and is still being developed.

You play as Rainblow Trash, a pony who is always in trouble. In your quest , you will encounter falling items from the sky and pony haters that want nothing more than your death. Will you be able to make it through the game alive? [/size]

[size=140]The demo represents about 2 months of work and is around 8MB in size. Version 1.1 of the game includes several improvements over the earlier beta:

- A bit more polished (Presentation , graphics etc...)
- Poops are replaced by Oranges
- There are now some sound effects (PSG)
- Some minor improvements in the gameplay
- Fixed the text at the "Good ending" as it was not showing properly

The demo version of the game can be downloaded for free for use on real hardware and emulators. [/size]

Unlucky Pony v1.1 (Sega CD homebrew)

[size=240]DOWNLOAD HERE![/size][/align:2fi07tgb]

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

This one reminds me of My Little Pony!  LOL

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

that's hilarious..lol..a mega CD game with all the space on a disc?, they should of made a cart file instead and besides the "My little Pony" theme song wouldn't take up all the room on the CD either  :24:

sloan