Atari Gamer Magazine

Started by Greyfox, November 27, 2013, 10:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

I tell you what pal, I am in awe of it to be honest.. This is only a hobby to all of us and to see some of the lengths people go is just amazing..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Ohh yeah, it's a great accolade to have something you worked hard on and then to be given the privilege in getting it in physical form was and is very exciting, I know it's a niche magazine and all but it's something I created along with those who contributed to the magazine and helped make it a reality.

But you yourself won't be left in the cold Marc, as I hope to have issue One of ST Gamer done and hopefully ready for print by September and hopefully one will wing it's way to you then as a thank you for all your hard work and effort :)

But yes, it's an amazing high to have your own stuff published. 

zapiy

These are still available people and a must own if you don't have them.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC