The CURSE of WHO: WHY has there never been a decent videogam

Started by Carlos, November 12, 2013, 19:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Check out the intro for the Atari ST version of the same game:

Atari ST - Dr. Who - Dalek Attack Intro

Awesome!

Also, thanks for the comments Sokurah.  Glad to see someone enjoyed the game.  Maybe that one breaks the curse!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


TrekMD

Well, I'm going to give this Android Dr. Who game a try to see if it breaks the curse!  :)

[align=center:1d5su2fr][size=180]Dr. Who Legacy[/size]





Doctor Who Legacy Android Game[/align:1d5su2fr]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


TL


TrekMD

That video is something else!  Loved it!  I had quite the laugh!  ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"That video is something else!  Loved it!  I had quite the laugh!  ;)

Guru Larry is brilliant, I sub him. He has been on TV a bit over here.

TrekMD

That's very cool.  He certainly has a way with his commentary.  Certainly beats the AVGN any day!  LOL

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Cryptic33

For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Here is a video I found that looks for Dr. Who Easter eggs in various video games.  The video references the 50th anniversary of the show.  Check it out!

[align=center:10qzcpne]Doctor Who Secrets in Video Games - Easter Egg Hunting[/align:10qzcpne]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


TL


TrekMD


Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Cryptic33

I'm pretty sure in some parallel world it IS real ;)

I loved the stone Angel bit where the soldier said "BOLLOCKS". Believe it or not, whilst on the bus this afternoon, I was creating (in my mind) a whole stand-up routine about social experiments and in the middle of all this I went on to explain why 'bollocks' is such a good word, especially for men. NOW THAT IS SPOOKY!
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Quote from: "Cryptic33"I'm pretty sure in some parallel world it IS real ;)

If you find passage to that parallel world and get the game, better bring me a copy! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...