Gravity Beam - New Commodore Amiga Homebrew

Started by TL, November 09, 2013, 21:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:cczsgwd4]

[size=140]It is the 33rd century. Humanity has begun its colonisation of the Red Planet, Mars. Vast tunnels have been gouged throughout the core of the planet in search of elusive subterranean minerals. This frontier work is not without its risks. In an emergency situation, vital supplies can mean the difference between life and death for thousands. This is where you come in.[/size]

[size=140]You are an ace pilot. The best. Your trusty ship, the Greenwing, is equipped with a state of the art Gravity Beamâ„¢, capable of hauling any cargo through the most treacherous terrain.
Time is of the essence. Are you awesome enough to master the Gravity Beam?[/size]

[size=140]Gravity Beam is a new game for the Commodore Amiga 500. Find your way through the tunnels of mars to find the box. Engage the Gravity Beam and attach it to your ship. Deliver the box back to the starting platform without colliding with the cave walls, and then disengage the beam to drop the box. At the end of the level, you're ranked on the time it took you to deliver the box. Deliver the box in less time to earn a better rank. Winners save the planet![/size]

[size=140]For more information and to download the game you can visit the developers website HERE. If you want to read a full review of this excellent Gravitar clone then you can check out the write-up over at RGCD. [/size]

[/align:cczsgwd4]

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

HomerRamone2084

Does anyone know how they are coding these games ? Im just curious is all (I should probably have googled it but)..
Back in the day An Atari ST was what most used - with a funky connector so you could remote debug.

TL

Quote from: "HomerRamone2084"Does anyone know how they are coding these games ? Im just curious is all (I should probably have googled it but)..
Back in the day An Atari ST was what most used - with a funky connector so you could remote debug.

On a PC I would have thought.