New Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Homebrew - The First Invasion!

Started by TrekMD, October 31, 2013, 03:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Quote from: "psycatic"Hi all,

Thank you so much for your interest in our game, I hope you all enjoy playing it!

We've been working hard on getting the collector's edition together and today we have put in a two player mode. It's quite good fun, simultaneous competitive co-op, both working to the common goal of destroying all the invaders, with shared bonuses etc, but still with an aim to get the highest score.

I'm really glad for all the support we have received, it's you guys who keep us going and excited to be making games for the Megadrive again!

Phil

As above Phil, thanks for popping on, anything we can do to help you spread the word just ask.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

zapiy

I see this is out now did anyone pick up a copy? @Psycatic produced a fantastic looking product I must say.

Also available on MegaCD

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...