Evening all

Started by HomerRamone2084, October 28, 2013, 19:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomerRamone2084

Hi all..

Just stumbled across this - saw it mentioned at the bottom of the MVG forum :) )
I also have a mame coffee table and a couple of pintables (not video games I know but still)...

so .. hello folks :)

zapiy

Hello fella,

Welcome aboard.

Feel free to post pics of your stuff..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "HomerRamone2084"Hi all..

Just stumbled across this - saw it mentioned at the bottom of the MVG forum :) )
I also have a mame coffee table and a couple of pintables (not video games I know but still)...

so .. hello folks :)

Robotron 2084 is one of my favourite games ever too, in fact the Lynx version is my favourite game on the machine!

Welcome to the forum!

HomerRamone2084

I bought a lynx just to play it :)

Greyfox

Welcome aboard Homer, some great stuff here at the forum and some hidden gems also, when you make it to 50 posts, areas reveal themselves containing even more goodies, so we hope you enjoy your stay, glad to hear we have an arcade expert now in our mists  :113:

All the best

Grey.

Fin

Just another welcome :)

the other guys know more about Arcade stuff than I, i'm sure they will make you feel at home!

Shadowrunner

Sokurah

Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games.
Twitter: Sokurah

HomerRamone2084

I did rub down the sides of the joust machine - the intention was to have the 2084 painted on the side.. just never got around to it. Ive not even fired it up in ages... I need to really...
I also need to finish fitting the new drop targets to one of my pins - and fix the flickering display :s

I did ponder remaking my MAME table with a raspbery pi and making it super slim - but ill probly not get around to it...

TrekMD

Hello and welcome to RVG!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...